Geographically Canada is the second largest country in the world with a most stable economy. Considering the geography of Canada, the population is less and as per the Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data it is 37,742,142.
The average age of the population is moving up as the life expectancy increases and in next decade it will reach up to 65 years. The birth rate is declining; since 1971 the fertility rate was 2.1 children per woman and now it is about 1.5 children. Most of the population makes up the majority of seniors, and as they retire in greater numbers, there would be an imbalance in the labour workforce.
- Process Chillers Market Projected To Be Resilient During 2019 To 2029
- Verticade Channelizers
- Global Marketplace To Sell Your Stuff
- Chase Checking Account Opening Online
- Online Bookstore In Bangalore | Choose Book Center Near Me – Gangarams Book Bureau
- Target.com Registry Login – Baby Registry Target 15 Off Promo Code
- Hotel Security Guard Services In Mumbai
- Training In Coimbatore And Training In Velachery
- Kesong Puti Fluffy Omelette
- Mothers Day Flowers Dublin, Cork, Galway, Wexford And Across Ireland