White spirit is also referred to as mineral turpentine, is a petroleum-based clear liquid that is used as an organic solvent in paint industry. White spirit consists of alicyclic-, aliphatic-, and aromatic-hydrocarbons with carbon numbers ranging from C7 to C12. They are mainly used as a paint thinner and as a solvent for extraction, degreasing, and cleaning the machine components. It is an inexpensive petroleum-derived substitute for the vegetable-based turpentine. It is less flammable and less toxic and is also used to thin inks for making mono-prints.
- How To Use QuickBooks Loan Manager: Complete Guide To Set Up
- Hemkund Sahib Trek Package 2020 At The Best Price | Book Now Hemkund Sahib Yatra Tour Packages
- Govt To Offload 12.5% Stake In Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Through IPO
- Do Solar Panels Work On A Cloudy Day? Find Out Here!
- Best CBSE School In Hyderabad
- Official Europe Stadium Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Shri Radha Sky Park Location
- Porcelain Tiles Manufacturer|Cruso Surfaces Ceramica
- Blockchain Consulting Services
- Best Accelerators For Startups | Technology Startup Incubator