ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for service management, applicable to all service providers, regardless of type, size and nature of the services delivered.
Part 1 of ISO/IEC 20000 contains requirements for "establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a service management system (SMS)". These are the mandatory requirements which must be fulfilled by organizations to be compliant with the ISO 20000 standard.
- 8 Seater Dining Table Marble Top
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa
- Taxi In Jaipur , Tour Travel Services In Jaipur , Jaipur Taxi Rates
- Best Psychologists In India
- Seo Company In Hyderabad
- Prestige Lakeside Habitat & Bangalore City Enrich Your Living With Enchanting Very Beauty
- Taxseer2290 Offers E-Filing Of Form 2290 & 8849 For Tax Year 2018-19
- Ashok Dinda Will Leave Bengal
- Applicant Tracking System
- Intelligent Transport Systems Market Set To Surge Significantly During 2017 – 2027