Ads with a relevance score of 1-3 are rated as unrelated to the audience of your Facebook campaign. Ads with grades 8-10 are rated as very relevant to your audience.
Facebook relevancy rating is a rating from 1 to 10 that shows how well your advertising on Facebook is received by your target audience. As soon as an ad gets 500 impressions, Facebook will generate a relevancy score for it, with 10 being the highest. Thus, a good measure of relevance is a higher measure of relevance: from 7 to 10 is a good number to shoot for.
- Digital Printing Services In Sainikpuri
- Banquet Halls Near Me, Wakad, Pimpri Chinchwad – Club 29
- Buy Siemens 5SX41067RC 1 Pole 6 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Commercial Property Management Services Tips And News – Camden Management
- How To Install Reckon Accounting Software For Mac
- Best Efflorescence Remover & Cleaner – Zido
- Safety Lobby Chairs Services
- Pilates Equipment Market To Develop Rapidly By 2018-2028
- Marble Inlay Table Top | Marble Coffee Table Top
- Day Care Center In Tolichowki