Quality score may be a metric in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other platforms that mix historical performance and relevance of your ads, keywords, and landing pages to a user’s search query. Quality Score (QS) also can be a helpful alarm when there are particular ad groups or campaigns during a PPC account that require to be optimized as a rule of thumb, the higher your Quality Score, the higher your ads perform. Quality Score is comprised of several things, like expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience. Whenever your ad competes in an auction, Google evaluates these factors. Your Quality Score is then combined together with your maximum cost-per-click bid to work out your Ad Rank. Ad Rank determines where/when a billboard appears within the search results.
- India: Prospective Air Cargo Hub?
- Buy Siemens 5SL42047RC 2 Pole 4 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- The Super Achievers – The Fascinating World of the Nobel Prize by Ronald Gerstl
- How to do yoga at home
- Premium Humanely Raised Grass Fed & Grass Finished Beef
- Top Web and Mobile App Development Company in India, US | WebMob Technologies
- Top 10 Reasons to Get a Professional Auto Car Wash
- The Angel Falls – One Of The World’s Highest Uninterrupted Waterfall
- Best Shayari Collection in Hindi
- Best TPA Services for Insurer