Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
Physical and environmental security – controls defining secure areas, entry controls, protection against threats, equipment security, secure disposal, clear desk and clear screen policy, etc.
- Best Big Data Hadoop Training In Noida
- Fresh Booking Ekdant Group New Project Palace Meerut
- Luxury Properties In Mumbai | Luxury Real Estate In Mumbai
- Best Web Design Company In Theni
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Real Esate | Commercial Property For Sale
- Flame Retardant Masterbatches Market Size, Share, Price Report 2019-2024
- Recruitment Management Software Can Ease The Hiring Process
- ATS Khyber Range Is The New Commercial Project At NH 24 Ghaziabad
- Architectural Construction Document Set | Architectural Drawing Services