The growth of the market in APAC is driven by the expansion of the metal fabrication and automotive industries, coupled with the growing machine manufacturing sector in India and China, among others. The efforts by the Government of India to strengthen the country’s manufacturing industry through its “Make in India” initiative is likely to propel the demand for waterjet cutting machines in the next few years. This initiative focuses on 25 sectors, which include automobiles, aerospace, and railways, and electrical machinery; it aims to facilitate investments, build high-class manufacturing infrastructure, and foster innovation.
- Drywall Screws, Anchors And Tools
- Penalties For Late Filing IRS HVUT Form 2290
- Aishwaryam Noida Location Map
- Octabin Market Demands And Growth Prediction 2017 – 2026
- Top 15 Photoshoot Poses For The Couple
- Hero Passion Pro 110 Price In India
- A Study On The Importance Of Search Visibility And Ranking
- What Are Tax Audits? How To Get Professional Assistance?
- How Much Can I Borrow For A Personal Loan
- Pizzas, Wings And Vegan Desserts: Here Are 8 Great Online Restaurants In Laguna