Vascular Graft Market is expected to reach USD 5.44 Billion by 2026 from USD 2.64 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 7.5% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
The vascular graft market based on raw material has been segmented into ePTFE grafts, polyester grafts, polyurethane grafts, and biosynthetic grafts. Polyester grafts are expected to be one of the major contributors for the market growth. Based on an indication, the vascular graft market has been classified into endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), hemodialysis access and peripheral vascular aneurysm. The EVAR segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares of the market. There is increasing adoption of endovascular aneurysm repair surgical procedures for vascular grafts. The market based on end users includes hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). The hospitals' segment is expected to be one of the major contributors to the market.
- Donate Now – WeDoLaundry
- Remove Smilebox Of Walmart Photo Software From Mac
- Power Cord Manufacturers And Supplier
- Aberdeen Sports Village Gym Membership, Booking System, Jobs And Reviews
- BrightLink Cargo And Movers – Office Furniture Movers Dubai – International Cargo
- Business Analytics Training Pune
- How To Fix Webroot Authentication And Error Code 1308?
- Vandy Vape WidowMaker RTA By El Mono Vapeador
- Visiting The IK People In Uganda
- Block Chain Technology News