Using the information that you have been preparing throughout the quarter, create a budget proposal to be presented to the hospital's management. This proposal should include the following:A history report from last year's budget in your proposal, this can be done by creating a table, graph or pie chart. Create an itemized table that contains each expenditure listed on your budget with the proposed amount listed next to the item. Prepare a brief a justification for each item in your budget that explains the need for the item and the cost, if it is abnormally expensive. This proposal should be in one complete document that you submit to management. Remember to take into consideration any comments that your instructor may have given you in earlier assignments.
- ISO 9001 Certification Philippines
- Vet-Tome Heavy Tip – V2 | IM3 Pty Ltd
- What Is Project Scope Management?
- Canon Printer Support Phone Number 1-800-385-7116
- Shop & Establishment Registration
- Low Interest Rate Personal Loans
- Software Testing Services
- Python Training In Anna Nagar
- Top Wildlife Blogs To Follow | Wildlife Blog- Proenza
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana – Income Disclosure Scheme