Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published Final Result of Civil Services Examination 2017. As per the results of the written part of Civil Services Examination 2017 held by the Union Public Service Commission in October-November 2017 and the interviews for Personality Test held in February-April 2018. There is the list of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to in order of merit:
1) Indian Administrative Service;
2) Indian Foreign Service;
3) Indian Police Service; and
4) Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’
For more details check from given below link.
- How To Resolve Verizon Email Not Syncing On Multiple Devices?
- Temporary Work Agencies Sydney
- Affiliate Marketing Without Website – 6 Ways To Earn Success
- Have The Hefty Task Of Remove Overspray From Car Done By The Professional Auto Detailers
- Get 7% Farmer Quota Plots Yamuna Expressway – Plotsinnoida.com
- ERP Software For Manufacturing Industries | Tech Cloud ERP
- Safely Access The Rail Corridor – Firstaid Advantage
- Education System In Australia
- Short Show 2021 In Las Vegas Trade Show
- Trattoria Toskana Leipzig: Italienisches Essen Online Bestellen Auf Halloessen.de