Jaisalmer, popularly called “The sun city” due to shimmering mirage in the Thar desert and a very interesting place in Rajasthan. The city was named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh. He was a Rajput king. The city of Jaisalmer is also known as ‘the Golden City’. This is because the yellow sand and the sandstone used to make the structures in this city give it golden yellow appearance and leave the guest charmed.
Travel Dates: Feb 13th to Feb 17th
Pick-up Place: Delhi
Drop Place: Delhi
Duration: 2Night & 3Days
- Prefabricated Shelters Manufacturer
- Global Tree Feedback And Customer Reviews
- Canadian Visit Visa Consultants In Hyderabad | Canada Immigration Consultants In Hyderabad
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate (CAB) Market Size, Forecast By Region Over 2025 | Hexa Research Report
- How Does E-Waste Recycling Help The Environment?
- Most Experienced Arbitration Lawyers In India | Markandalaw
- What Is Currency Trading?
- Ethnic Earrings Online
- LED Curtain Lights Market Price
- Credit Card Dispute Laws And Resolution Process For Chargeback