In late 2019, the firm issued a report announcing a 33% spike in data breaches over the previous year. They found a massive 5,183 breaches with 7.9 billion exposed records year to date. 2019’s breaches stemmed from a number of different types of attacks, including ransomware, business email compromise, malicious insiders and more.
In 2019 our blog covered all manner of data breaches and cyberattacks. As always, some were more popular with readers than others. Here are our 10 most read Gurucul blog posts of the year as measured by pageviews.
- AC Service Center In Coimbatore
- Big Blue Support The Brand’s Growth Through Franchising
- Doug Coe Net Worth, Age, Facts, Biography, Wife, Wiki
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Website: Sweepstakes Winners 2018
- Title: Custom Web Application Development Company In India – BYOTTECH
- Best & Top Car Rental Mumbai With Trained Chauffeur
- Why Hire Us For WordPress Website Design And Plugin Development Service?
- Sage 50 Corona Virus Legislation
- Why Choose 1031 Exchange Properties Colorado
- What’s Fuelling The Next Wave Of Digital India