Investing in a car is a big decision and people do thorough research before buying one. From visiting dealers to getting aware of lucrative offers, from seeking advice to keeping track of upcoming models, customers make sure that they have tick-marked the entire checklist before they finalize any model. However, they do not invest any energy while opting for the spare parts and tend to overlook the red flags, which tags along with non-genuine parts & accessories.
Hyundai Mobis took an initiative to spread awareness around Anti-Counterfeit Day on how non-genuine parts can lead to serious consequences. Whenever we think about buying spare parts, the first thought that pops in our mind is that ThodaIdharUdharChalta Hai, without even realizing that our ignorance towards non-genuine parts can be risky for us and our loved ones.
Building on this core thought, Hyundai Mobis launched a campaign called ThodaIdharUdhar Changes Everything to make people understand the importance of buying genui
- Indonesia vpn: Client Server Proxy Hotspot Shield
- How to Avoid Mediation in Solving a Lawsuit
- playschool in hyderabad
- does polyester shrink
- N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone Market to Witness Astonishing Growth with Key Players
- Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Best Shoretel Support
- Pranayama and Meditation yoga classes near me, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- US Electric Vehicle Market Size, Share and Forecast 2019-2025
- What are the Best Mobile App Builders for E-commerce? – A Comparative View