Neanderthal extinction was neither caused by Climate Change, nor the confrontation with our ancestors, the Homo sapiens. A new study explains what happened to the Neanderthals? Why they suddenly disappeared.
Scientists at the IBS Center for Climatic Physics have discovered that, contrary to popular belief, the Neanderthal extinction was not caused by abrupt climatic changes or by crossbreeding with Homo sapiens. According to new simulations of supercomputer models, the reason for the rapid disappearance of Neanderthals from 43 to 38 thousand years ago was competition for resources with our ancestors Homo sapiens.
- Adding Relevant Content To Your Branding
- Atharv Education Mumbai
- AC, Washing Machine, Refrigerator Repair And Service In Coimbatore
- Interior Design Services In Chennai | Product Design | Corporate Gifting
- How To Avoid A Storm In A Teacup: Smart Cloud Strategies
- Things To Do In Ladakh
- Feed.Kroger | Kroger Feed @ Feed.Kroger.com | Greatpeople.me
- Exporter Of Brick Machine In Rajkot.
- Shapoorji Palonji Mangolia
- William Polo Genuine Leather Luxury Men’s Wallet & Long Clutch Business Wallet