Prime Energy India is an all-in-one solar energy provider. Our in-house team takes care of every part of your project, including financing, custom system engineering, installation and ongoing system maintenance and monitoring.
On average, the country has 300 sunny days per year and receives an average hourly radiation of 200 MW/sq. km
Energy Need for Growth
Around 3.4% Global Energy consumed by 17% of Global Population.
The Per capita consumption 631KWs ; much lower compared to Developed countries (eg 7030 KWs by Germany) ,
Around 47% of Rural and 6% Urban Areas, have no access to electricity
Key Drivers for Sustainable Solutions
Corporate Identity Reasons
Much appreciated Green Initiative, reduces carbon footprint.
Can be treated as a part of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Cost savings from the first year
Controlled power cost for over 25 years
Reduced reliance on expensive grid / diesel power
- Latest Technology Trends In The Form Of Whitepaper, Case Studies, Magazines, EBooks
- Supple – Best Digital Marketing Service In Australia
- Get A New Xbox Activation Code – Netflix
- Experience The Tastier Cider Brewery Los Angeles At Common Cider
- Best Overseas Education Consultants
- 20 Reasons Why Laravel Is The Best PHP Framework
- We Provide Software Service In Kanpur
- Car Puncture Repair Near Me | Bike Puncture Repair Near Me
- TOP 3 BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH THE BEST UX COMPANY
- Online Python Training For Beginners By Experts