"A survey of 150 technology industry professionals offers a small glimpse of sentiments on the ground.
A high percentage of research and development (R&D) and technical professionals based in Singapore believe the country will remain competitive as a global science and technology R&D and product development hub in the next 10 years.
In a study by SGInnovate about R&D talent pools and talent-related challenges, about 88% of the 150 respondents highlighted that the government’s strong support and clear direction are the top reasons why the nation will continue to retain its competitive edge."
- Timetable Management: A Key Module Of School Management Software!
- Pull Down TV Mounts For The Classroom
- Quality Control Services In China- Production Management In China
- Sliding Gate Manufacturer In India
- 5 Minute Guide To Do Professional Car Wash At Home
- Netgear- Arlo-SmartDevice360-Smart Devices
- Full-body Male Mannequins For Sale|Mannequin Supplier|ZIEL
- Applications For Engineering & Manufacturing Development.
- Latest Design Fashionable Items In Bangladesh
- Meeting Management System