Against a backdrop of the COVID-19 outbreak and broader global economic uncertainties, Singapore’s new budget aims to tackle the new decade with innovation.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat delivered the Singapore Government’s Budget Statement for Financial Year 2020 in Parliament on 18 February 2020.
Presented against a backdrop of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, as well as broader uncertainties in the global economic landscape, Budget 2020 outlines a strategic financial plan to prepare Singapore and Singaporeans to seize new opportunities amid short-term uncertainties and longer-term structural changes, by:
Growing the economy and transforming enterprises
Caring for and nurturing Singaporeans at every stage of their lives
Building and securing the nation
Working together with Singaporeans
- SEO Agency In Adelaide | Best SEO Services In Adelaide
- Bharatmach | Manufacturer Of Industrial Machines
- Tax Filing India – Online Registration Services
- Everything You Need To Know About DApps Development
- Get Custom Sleeve Boxes Wholesale In Canada
- Visa Vanilla Gift Card Registration Canada – Online Account
- ROOMS AVAILABLE TO RENT – Roomsinhuddersfield
- Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM) – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- Travel Agent In Assam
- Buy Oxytocin Nasal Spray And Male & Female Pheromone Body Spray Online