Shirdi is a town in the state of Maharashtra, in western India. It's known as the former home of revered spiritual leader Sai Baba, and as a major pilgrimage site. Devotees gather daily at the Sai Baba Temple complex to honor his legacy.
Shirdi International Airport is located at Kakadi village, about 14 km South-west of the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India. It is the fourth busiest airport in the state after Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur. The airport, spread over 400 hectares, is owned by the Maharashtra Airport Development Company (MADC) and was inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind on 1 October 2017.
- Best Home Treadmill For Running – TDM-101® Under INR 25,000/-
- Need Help For IELTS Exam Preparation In Vadodara? Let IELTS Classes Help You
- The Effect Of Recruitment And Selection Criteria On The Turnover Rate.
- Deep Ceramic Manufacturer And Exporter Of Tiles.
- Mekonix- Top Industrial Automation Company In India
- Best Preschool In Whitefield, Bangalore
- Choose The Best Banquet Halls In Noida
- Kygo Avicii Forever Yours T-Shirts
- Delhi To Alwar Cab | Delhi To Alwar Taxi
- Buy New Property In Ahmedabad | Swati Procon