Sand is one of the prior materials for Making Concrete. If the modular size of Fine Aggregate is less than 0.07 mm, then it is called Sand. So, it is used as a fine aggregate in mortar and concrete.
Sand is nothing but a granular form of Silica. The Sand used in Construction should be quartz (silicon dioxide), light grey or whitish variety and should be free from silt. The Fineness or Particle size of the sand should be in such a way that when the sand passed through 2-mm IS sieve, it should be retained fully on 90-micron IS sieve.
- Join Photography course in Mumbai – Toehold
- Fraud, Deceptions, and Downright Lies About Web Hosting Exposed
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION COMPANY IN GUWAHATI
- Continental Institute for International Studies | CIIS
- canadian employment agency | BumsaInc | Canadian job
- IPL 2020 Could be Postponed or Held Behind Closed Doors
- Review of the Book “Bloom in the Desert – The Making of NTPC”, by D. V. Kapur
- Data Interpretation – 2 | SBI Clerk | RBI Assistant | SBI PO | Quantitative Aptitude | Lokesh Sir
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Implementation | Ampcus Inc.
- Cell Culture Monitoring Biosensors Market Research Report, Share, and Forecast to 2025