FISHTAIL commonly known as Machhapuchhre is one of the most beautiful peaks of Nepal standing proudly at the height of 6,993m. The second highest peak in the Annapurna Himalayan Range got its name from its top that resembles the tail of a fish.
With a desire to bring authentic Nepalese & Indian cuisine cooked with the finest ingredient to the heart of the Australia, we have now opened in Cremorne.
Book a table at Fishtail Restaurant and Bar in Cremorne (NSW). Find restaurant reviews, menus, prices, and hours of operation for Fishtail Restaurant and Bar on fishtailrestaurant.com.au.
Phone No: +61 02 9908 1588
Follow Us Now:
Tweets by Fishtailres
- Energy Efficient Lighting Market Size, Analysis | Industry Report 2024 Url:
- Hire An Expert Business Plan Writer To Transform Your Big Ideas Into Meaningful Action
- Revinfotech- Blockchain | IOT | Web And Mobile Development
- Fasteners Manufacturers & Suppliers For Petrolum, Chemical Industries – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Feed.Kroger | Kroger Feed @ Feed.Kroger.com | Greatpeople.me
- Global Activated Alumina Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report 2026
- Brother Printer Technical Support Number
- PSD To Html Conversion Company
- Data Analytics Course In Bangalore
- Ambica Steels: We Kept Rhombodity 5mm Maximum In Billets