Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements

After you get a real estate license, you must maintain your active license by taking Continuing Education, also known as CE. In this guide, we break down the real estate continuing education requirements needed to keep an active license as listed by each state’s Real Estate Commission.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *