Qatar Airways Cargo and Expo Freight Logistics (EFL) have signed an agreement for weekly scheduled charter services, taking their partnership to the next level. The carrier, through its QR Charter services, now offers dedicated Boeing 777 freighter service to EFL once every week from Dhaka to New York, transporting more than 100 tonnes of garments per flight. The freighter service commenced on 13 May and will continue for a period of one year.
- Hire Dedicated IOS Developers
- Zerg Rush Strategy, Android, Root, How To Play On Google
- Essential Features Of Virtual Private Server – BeTec Host
- Buy Online End Table At Low Price In India
- TOP 50 BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN INDIA
- What Are The Different Types Of Social Media
- What Requirements Should Be Fulfilled By A Good Concrete Formwork?
- Refrigerated Van Lease | Freezy Rentals
- SEO | SMM | PPC | ASO | Digital Marketing – Tezz Infotech
- 2020 Infrared Thermography Market Size, Share, Outlook And Growth Opportunities -2026