The last two decades have seen a paradigm shift in the field of Indian education. Consequently, the role of schools in shaping society has also been altered. Both playschools and formal schools have been rigorously reformed and restructured in the years following the unveiling of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
The core values of education today, go beyond academics. They include emotional intelligence, life skills or soft skills, theme based learning, and multiple novel concepts and ideas that were unheard of in India, before the publication of NCF 2005.
- Is Liability Insurance Essential for an Ecommerce Store?
- The Top Best Vegetarian Catering Services in Chennai
- business networking platform
- SEO Agency and Digital Marketing Services in India | Digitalsteps.in
- Flower Delivery on the sameday or midnight Delivery in Canada
- Etisalat Yellowpages UAE – The Online Directory for Businesses in UAE
- THE ASTOCARE WEBINAR “COVID-19 and Your Teeth”
- Best Real Estate Builders & Developers in India
- Easy Installation of Fire Extinguishers In The Buildings
- Avast Antivirus – How Good It Is?