"UK regulator Ofcom finalised rules for an upcoming auction of spectrum in the 700MHz and 3.6GHz to 3.8GHz bands, in an effort to boost the rollout of 5G networks and enhance mobile broadband in the country.
Ofcom announced it will release 80MHz of spectrum in the 700MHz band, and 120MHz in the 3.6GHz to 3.8GHz range, increasing the total amount of available mobile airwaves in the UK by 18 per cent.
The auction will involve two stages: a principal one which will see operators placing offers for airwaves separately to determine the amount of spectrum they get; and an assignment phase involving a round of bidding to decide on the specific frequencies which will be allocated.
Ofcom said it will let winners of 3.6GHz to 3.8GHz spectrum negotiate their placements within the band between themselves, to “give mobile operators the opportunity to create more continuous blocks of 5G-ready spectrum”."
- Company Profile Design Services In Dubai,UAE
- Digital Marketing Seminar In Delhi
- Bridal Lingerie Set – Angie’s Showroom
- Best Testing & QA Services Kota
- Godrej Nurture Specifications, Noida Expressway
- Nissan Titan XD In Alvin
- 15 Best Things To Do In Dubai – Places To Visit In Dubai
- Compensating Road Accident Victims
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 4000 Vacancies
- Custom Phone Cases And Skins