Trying out a recently appeared exam question is helpful in determining your preparation level of IELTS exam. Let us attempt a previous IELTS writing task 2 question that was asked in the exam. You can first try it yourself and then see the model solution to compare your answer with it. Following is your essay question:
Ordinary people try to copy famous personalities by seeing them on TV or reading about them in the newspapers. What is the reason for this? Is it a good idea to copy famous people?
Give reasons for your answers along with relevant examples from your experience and knowledge. You can now solve this essay in at least 250 words.
Now compare your essay with the model answer below and find out whether you have used good vocabulary similar to the one used in the model answer below or if you have framed your body paragraphs appropriately.
- SaaS Software Development
- Corporate Event Boat Hire
- Project Cost Management.
- Hire Java Developers- Nimap Infotech
- Global Virtual Data Rooms Market | Growth, Size, Share, Trends
- Desktop Application Development
- Hiring Remote Developers Vs Hiring Freelancers
- Wedding Caterers In Chennai – My Grand Wedding
- Get Solution To Outsource Electronic Manufacturing After COVID 19 Affects
- Sheth Zuri – Best Property To Buy In Thane