2019 Strategic Interview Tips
It has been said before that hiring has no exact formula or guidebook. It is an art form, and unfortunately it can be subjective. Managers are more likely to hire a candidate who possesses the same attributes or mannerisms of themselves. This is called the similar-to-me-bias, and it could cause the interviewer to choose a less suitable candidate. The similar-to-me bias is something that is often done subconsciously rather than intentionally.
Monkey see, monkey do- also known as “mirroring”
The HR manager speaks quietly and slowly. You speak quietly and slowly. The HR manager puts one hand close to her mouth while she speaks. You put one hand close to your mouth while you speak. You get the point.
Mirroring can create a rapport with whomever you are imitating. This can subconsciously build trust and help a person feel more connected to you. It is all about finding that commonality.
- Best Dance Classes, Bhangra, Zumba Fitness In Mohali
- EZ POS | EZ POS Software | User Basic Software
- Explore Amritsar | Sightseeing | Spots | Tour & Travel Guide
- Best Online Flower Delivery In Dubai Mall|Order Cheap Ferns And Petals Shop – BetterFlowers.ae
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company In Illinois IL
- LEARN THE ART OF COCKTAIL MAKING
- A Guide To Django Performance Tips For Optimization & Testing
- Mohan Awnings – Fixed Canopy | Fixed Canopy Awning
- A Guide To College Email List
- Albert Einstein Quotes On Education