Low cement refractory castable mainly includes three types: high aluminum refractory castable, mullite and corundum refractory castable. Low cement refractory castable means the content of cement is low, about 3%-8%, calcium oxide content is between 1%-3%, while the content of alumina is above 70%. Low cement is added for the purpose of improving the matrix structure and crystal phase of the refractory castable, thus improve its strength. Low cement in essence is to avoid too many calcium oxide, which lead to sharp decline of the high temperature performance, especially for the neutral refractory materials, such as aluminium siliceous refractory, and for the acid refractories, such as quartzose materials.
E-mail us: Sales@rongshengrefractory.com
- Forest Edge – Best Homestay Near Shimoga, Luxury Resorts Near Thirthahalli
- OFFICIAL TRANSPORT FOR LONDON GUIDANCE ON THE NEW ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST FOR PCO DRIVERS
- History Of Computer In Hindi Language
- Top 10 Best Pet Food Review Guides 2020
- Become A Travel Agent With Payworld
- Corporate Design, Alles Aus Einer Hand
- Choosing The Right Electrician For Your Electrical Work In Melbourne
- CykleJab | Miami Shores
- Digital Marketing Training Course Hyderabad,100% Placement.
- Professional Photo Editing Service Company