Bundi Laddu Pooranpoli Made in Desi Cow Ghee
1 Cup Flour
2 Desi Ghee’s Bundi Laddus
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
Ghee as Required
Way to Make
1. Knead the soft dough by adding salt to the dough. Keep it for 10 minutes.
2. Break the boondi ladoos made in Desi Cow Ghee.
3. Make a big peda of flour.
4. Fill the peddler with the filling of boondi and close it.
5. Roll it out like a roti.
6. Put it on a hot griddle.
7. Bake with Desi Cow Ghee on both the sides.
8. Pooranpoli of Bundi laddu Prepared in ghee is ready to eat.
- Beach Bags Collection – Shop Latest Beach Bags Online – Kimi’s Beauty Shop
- Airtel Lottery Winner 2018
- Global High-Speed Camera Market | Trends, Share, Growth
- How To Enable Dark Mode In Microsoft Edge
- Same Day Delhi Tour By Car | Day Trip To Delhi
- Cell Counting Devices Market Size, Share, Outlook, And Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027
- Learn More About The Shape Specifications Of High Alumina Bricks
- Business And Cinstruction
- IT SUPPORT SOLANA BEACH, CALIFORNIA
- Customer Care | Affordable Custom Signs
- Category: Health
- Tags: lockdown-special-top-5-recipes-that-you-make-at-home-and-enjoy