Suppose you are self employed with maximum income as liquid income. In this case bank can appraise the loan application under loan property liquid income program in urban cities in India.
Many small units are placed and they are doing well but the fact will always remain the same. They are doing well but as per bank laws and policies, they might not be eligible for loan because of insufficient bank transaction or low income ITR. If banks do not have liquid income program then most of the SME or self-employed customers are declined due to low income reason.
- Digital Marketing Company In Mumbai | Digital Marketing Agency In Mumbai | Seo Service In Mumbai
- Website Development & Digital Marketing In Chennai | Tech Tamizhan
- Top Accounting Tips Every Dentist Should Know
- Spirometer Market: Size, Share, Growth And Forecast 2018-2023
- SBI Mortgage Loan In Bangalore
- Four Reasons Why Bookkeeping For Small Business Is Also Essential
- Synthetic Rubber Market
- Virtual Office In Chennai
- Entourage To PDF Conversion – Save Emails As PDF On Mac OS X
- Best Australia Visitor Visa Consultants In India