Islam in the Maldives dates back to the year 1153 AD. At that point in time, The Maldives got converted to Islamic Maldives by one of the Muslims from the Maghreb. Islam in the Maldives has been popular since then. Even after Islam was adopted by the people, the Muslim leader stayed here so that he could teach the rightful Islamic principles to the people. Being a 100 percent Muslim country, Islam is the state religion of the Maldives. Since it has become the state religion, the citizens have a legal enforcement to follow it.
- International Parcel Companies In Singapore
- How Can You Find A Perfect Apartment For Rent?
- Metal Roofing In Vancouver
- African American Black Students | Black Boys | Black Girls
- US Employer Sanction – XIPHIAS Immigration
- Reliable In Ground Pool Leak Detection Service From The Professionals
- SBI Loan Against Property Pune
- Generic Acyclovir Brand Zovirax
- Prince2 Training In Hyderabad
- Automotive Performance Parts Market Value Projected To Expand By 2019-2029