Social skills or Interpersonal skills, is the ability to interact with people through effective listening & communication. This is one of the most important skills that not only kids & children, but also adolescents need to develop. As students serve as predictors of future success, it also becomes necessary to develop social skills among students. We at Nalanda World School, one of the Best School In Saharanpur focus on overall development of students.
There are 4 types of social skills defined in a scholarly manner:
1. Survival skills
2. Problem-solving skills
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Conflict resolution skills
- Commercial Shops For Sale Wakad Pune
- Martech Cube Launches Its First Ever Visual+Audio Podcast Series
- Where Can Oil Fired Steam Boilers Feature
- digital securities issuance platform
- Society Members – Dr. Nadipalli Sundarachari Memorial Educational Society.
- TAG Public School, Anantapur | Top 10 Schools in Anantapur
- Wichita Falls Starts Potable Water Reuse System to Resist Drought
- Terrier Security Solutions | Security Solutions Company
- best schools in bangalore
- Adani Brahma Miracle Mile