Hurricane Ties, also known as rafter ties, truss ties, or hurricane clips, are used for deck or roof framing to secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the wood framework. This is done to resist uplift and lateral forces, such as those that come from a hurricane or severe storm.
These Simpson Strong-Tie equivalent Hurricane ties come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but are functionally nearly identical. They all secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the top plates of the wood framework. The differences lie in how they attach:
- Cats Eye Stone | Catseye Stone | Cat Eye Stone
- How To Choose Website Designing/ Web Development Company?
- Bangladesh Matrimonial Sites: Do They Work?
- Godrej Nurture E City Bangalore Most Beautiful 2/3 BHK Apartments
- 2021 Nissan Rogue Upgrades At The Same Price As 2020
- The BEST Baby’s First Christmas Ornaments
- Enrich Your Lodging Business With An Airbnb Clone App
- Upcoming Project In Pune By Adani Realty
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Gray Bed Skirt
- How Can A Mobile-Responsive Website Boost Your Online CPA Services?