According to reports, the global corporate e-learning market is going to be worth $50 billion by the end of 2026. Further, it is estimated that for every $1 invested in online learning, employees offer $30 in terms of improved productivity (Businesswire.com). These facts and figures underline the popularity of the Learning Management System (LMS) in corporate training. However, with the changing market dynamics and corporate training requirements, what will drive the e-learning industry in future? The answer is Artificial Intelligence.
- GK Question Answer in English
- Have a Unique Dining Experience at this Thai-Inspired Floating Restaurant in Laguna
- Fix the issue of Ring doorbell not detecting motion
- How to Create a Craft Store Using Builderfly Ecommerce Platform?
- HR Management Software in Hyderabad | Best HRMS Software in India
- Elegant & Affordable – Light Grey Bedding
- Book your parasailing in Jaisalmer trip
- Vital Web Design Tips for a Successful E-Commerce Web Site
- Lilika Designs/Fashionable womens designer clothes
- Do you know how a Point of Sale System will lead you to success?