Is your organization receiving H-1B RFEs for inappropriate SOC codes? Read on to know the key factors in determining them and increase approvals.
Standard Occupational Classification codes or simply SOC codes are an integral part in hiring foreign nationals on H-1B visa. They are also one of the key factors in deciding your H-1B approvals. You might know that an employer’s failure in establishing the job as a Specialty Occupation can lead to an RFE. But, are you aware that it is one of the top 10 reasons to receive an RFE?
- Supplier Of Quartz Grit In India
- How To Perform Umrah With Disabled Persons? | Facilities For Disabled
- Jasa Pembuatan Kitchen Set Profesional
- The Best West Roofing
- Child Mannequins For Sale|Mannequin Supplier|ZIEL
- Movers And Packers In Nagarbhavi
- Mortgage Loan Valuation. What Is LTV? How It Is Calculated?
- Nonwoven Fibers In Hygiene Products Market To Perceive Substantial Growth During 2018 To 2028
- Metal Frames| Galton Supplies- Townsville
- 33 BEST UPDATES TO SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS IN 2018