The global telepresence robots market was valued at $170.99 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $666.86 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 16.33% during the forecast period. The market study considers the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on the telepresence robotics industry.
Although the telepresence robots industry is small at present, it shows high growth potential in the near future. For the robotics industry, the telepresence robots market has been a substantial area of focus for bringing reliable & secure remote presence services for commercial & personal usage. These robots have extensive applicability in commercial or enterprise usage. According to the World Robotics Report 2018 published by the International Federation of Robotics, the total number of public relation robots sold in 2017 was approximately 10,400 units, and most of them were telepresence robots.
- Pom Mini Digital – Skypiea Teknik
- THE ASTOCARE WEBINAR “COVID-19 And Your Teeth” 25th July, 2020 11:00 Am Onwards
- General Machinist Job In Timmins | Manufacturing Engineer Jobs
- Buy High Quality Of Bells Of Ireland Flowers From Whole Blossoms
- Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning
- Best Tower Installation Company India
- Protect Your Family With Safety Flooring Options
- What Is Local SEO And How Can It Help Grow Your Business?
- Outsource React Native Development
- Deleting Files Doesn’t Destroy Your Data