The global food robotics market is anticipated to rise with a CAGR of 15.20% during the forecast period 2019-2028. The market was valued at $1724.19 million in the year 2019, and is expected to rise to a revenue of about $6161.16 million by the year 2028.
Technology has advanced across various industrial verticals. Robotics is applied in verticals such as electronics & electrical, automotive, plastics & chemical, metal, and food. It has gained attention in the F&B industry over the past few years, due to flexibility, better hygiene & cleanliness, high speed of productivity, and others.
- Keep Your Car In Optimal Working Order With Quality Clutch And Brake Repairs
- ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS IN PAKISTAN
- Autocad Certification, Cad Classes
- Equitas SFB IPO: Equitas SFB To Initiate IPO Process
- Godrej Nurture Specifications
- Digital Marketing Services In Hyderabad
- Aircraft Exterior Lighting Market Size, Status And Growth Opportunities By 2017 – 2027
- Student Membership | Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn
- Duplex In Waghodia|Shaja Residency
- Why Investors Have A Keen Eye On Hyderabad Real Estate