Global Ethylene Carbonate Market is expected to reach USD 374.15 Million by 2024 from USD 245.57 Million in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.2 %.
Ethylene carbonate is used as an electrolytic solvent for lithium-ion batteries, as a plasticizer, as an intermediate in production of polycarbonate diols, as solvent for coatings, dyes, cross-linking agent for super-absorbent polymers. Lithium- ion batteries is mainly driving the ethylene carbonate. Shortage of raw materials and regulations over the use of ethylene carbonate are restraining the growth of ethylene carbonate market.
- Activate/Register My Sheetz Card – Mysheetzcard.com
- Book Fiji Airline Tickets
- Ways To Get Best Paying Part Time Jobs For Students
- VCollab – CAE Viewer And Simulation Analysis Software
- HP Desktop Support Number
- Best Preschool & Daycare Center In Indiranagar
- Prepare Your Cardiology Practice With These Key Cardiology Coding Guidelines
- Cancoin Customer Service Number USA
- Saudi Arabia Instant Noodles Market Share, Price, Growth Report Analysis 2020-2025
- Nava Kerala Mission Haritha Keralam By Chief Minister Of Kerala