The global market for dietary supplements would witness a CAGR of 8.91% over the forecast period 2019-2028. The market was assessed to be worth $134.21 billion in the year 2018 and is predicted to generate a revenue of approximately $306.12 million by the year 2028.
The dietary supplement market has witnessed a steady growth owing to a surge in demand for multivitamin tablets and enhanced demand for supplements in the health & wellness industry. Dietary supplements are defined as products that are useful in supplementing the diet in the form of tablets, capsules, powder or in liquid form. The supplements help in providing nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fiber.
- Stone Cladding Brisbane
- Business Intelligence In Professional Services Automation
- Ayush Admission Through NEET 2019 For Undergraduate Courses
- Aircon Service
- Freelance WordPress Developer In Chennai | Web Designer | Bharathan
- Honda Activa 125 Price In India
- Shavers Market To Attain A Valuation Of Highest CAGR 2020-2027
- Thrilling-Packed Tours And Travels Packages For Bulgaria!
- Think Of Giving, Not As A Duty | Non Profit Organization In Pakistan
- Reset Charter Mail Password