A cardiac pacing lead is a small catheter with two electrodes. It is placed in the right ventricle of the heart through the vein in the groin or neck. Leads emit electrical stimulus to heart for producing depolarization of cardiac cells. There are two components in leads such as conductive leads and electrode wire. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, 17.5 Mn people died globally due to cardiovascular diseases. Cardiac arrests, ventricle function failure, and slow depolarization rate of ventricle are the main causes of cardiovascular diseases.
- Does Your Business Need Shipping Insurance ?
- Four Solar | Key Advantages of Solar System | Solar Power in Hyderabad
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them
- North America Flavours and Fragrances Market Price
- Ambica Steels: The Leading Producer of Stainless Steel Ingots & Billets
- Property for Sale | Residential 1 bhk flats in Uttarakhand
- Monsterboard Inloggen: www.monsterboard.nl Vacatures Zoeken
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – 454 Posts
- Veeva Group|Visa Services for Newzealand
- Personalized Gifts for Kids 2020