Biostimulants help in developing microflora, which, in turn, improves nutrient uptake by plants. They rise antioxidant activity and reduce plant stress against the environment and various diseases. However, lack of education and awareness among farmers, and number of challenges faced by new entrants and small players restraints the growth of biostimulants market. Also, unavailability of standardized regulatory framework for biostimulants and scientific & technical challenges for improvement of biostimulants challenges the growth of this market to some extent.
- Online maths tuition CBSE class 12
- Umrah Visa Updated Rules in 2020 for the UK Pilgrims
- How to Develop Mobile Apps for Schools, Universities & Colleges?
- Data Shows That Filipinos Are Dreaming of Domestic Destinations, Not Overseas Travels
- How You Make Elegant Home ? Call now 91-9911991352,9811327391
- Why it is always preferred to hire a software company for your business?
- How to choose a good dentist
- Outsource web development company
- Best Tax Accountant in New York City
- Ultimate Frsky RC Shopping