Of all the folk art forms in India, pattachitra is the most complex. One of the oldest art forms to have flourished in the subcontinent, it is what a lot of people know the state of Odisha by. 'Patta' in Sanskrit means canvas, and 'chitra' picture. And it isn't your run-of-the-mill canvas that functions as the foundation to the pictures. The patta of pattachitra is made in a week-long process that starts with soaking tamarind seeds for the first 3, pestling them thoroughly, and heating them in an earthen pot.
- Uniuqe Tips To Celebrate Your Grand Parents Birthday
- Bank Exams Coaching Centre In Chennai IBPS, SBI, RRB, SSC Training Institute
- How To Get Freelance Job On Outsourcing Institute
- DATA LITERACY IS VERY MUCH A LIFE SKILL– HERE ARE 4 REASONS WHY?
- Ma Passion Couture Jewellery
- Jual Souvenir Notepad Sticky Note Kode 303 Promosi
- Global Electric Car Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Surveymonkey.com Log In – Customer Service, Pricing And Reviews
- Data Science Certification
- Why You Need Best Insurance Broker In New York City