A youthful Lord Krishna stands upon a stylised lotus pedestal in all His glory. His signature tribhanga stance - body bent (bhanga) at three (tri) junctures, ankle, hip, and shoulder - is set off by the gracious halo that frames His divine head. Engraved with curvaceous lotus petals, it serves to bring out the perfect symmetry of His features. The same have been sculpted with the deepest skill and shraddha on the part of the artisan. A composure of wisdom and benevolence characterises the childlike beauty of His countenance.
- Little Quick Fire Hydrangeas for Sale
- Why the Umrah is performed?
- What is TCO? How to Calculate TCO for eCommerce Platform – Elinsys Blog
- pick and place machine manufacturers
- Boats For Sale in Florida – Costa Yacht Sales
- Real Estate Agent In Mississauga, Marijan Koturic
- How to change JetBlue flight for free?
- China VPN Client Server: vpn hotspot proxy master
- Manual Three-Way Matching: Is It Killing Your Finance Department?
- Insurance Coverage Ambiguity In ETS Risk Management