The wonders of sozni on pashmina are brought to life in this exquisite shawl. Handpicked from the season's latest offerings straight from the looms of Kashmir, the inky black of the foundation colour goes well with the gossamer translucence of the pashmina. The embroidery is dense, and depicts a variety of foliage that could be found in the valley. This stunningly decorative style of embroidery is endemic to the artisans of the region, and does great justice to a fabric as rare and beautiful as pashmina. Throw this over a gorgeous evening saree to look your best; indeed a wide variety of colours would go with this one.
- Window Making Machine Manufacturers
- Recruitment Consultant | Recruitment Agencies
- Keep up the pace with the ever-changing trends via a Cryptocurrency exchange development company
- Mullite Light Brick – RS Refractory Manufacturer
- Top 4 Reasons Why the UK is a Better Destination for Higher Studies
- Colour Cosmetics Poised to Experience Growth With Continuous Innovations in the Beauty Industry
- How Will The Real Estate Market Function In 20 Years?
- Urgent Care CT Scan Centre in Frisco, Mckinney, Texas | CT Scan Clinic
- How To Make a Homemade Business Card?
- Analyzing The Cost To Hire React JS Developers