Gap inc has selected its Board of Directors and has named Sonia Syngal, an accomplished retail leader and CEO of the portfolio’s Old Navy business since 2016, as the company’s next chief executive officer, effective March 23. She will also join the Gap Inc. Board of Directors. As Gap Inc.’s new CEO, Syngal’s top priority will be strengthening the performance of the portfolio.
“To lead the company into its next chapter, we sought a dynamic leader who could bring a deep respect for our customers and make the decisions necessary to deliver value from our portfolio of brands over the long term,” said Bob Fisher, interim Gap Inc. CEO and current chair of the Gap Inc. Board of Directors. “Sonia has all of the characteristics and experiences needed to effectively execute against the work ahead. She is an excellent operator who drives innovation and decisive action, and she leads with both vision and heart.”
- Impact Of COVID-19 On The European Economy Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Online NOC For Car | NOC For Vehicle In | Online NOC For Bike …
- What’s Social Recruiting And Advantages?
- Bridal Jewellery In Lahore
- Dental Conferences 2020
- Advantages Of Partnering With Scripps Ranch IT Support Services
- Fashion Designing Courses In Delhi
- Digital Marketing Company In Thane And Mumbai
- Norisys Switches Cube Series CA-304.04 | Residential Switches
- Baellerry Genuine Men’s Designer Wallet