It’s 2020, a new year, a new decade. The new decade will see substantial changes especially when it comes to Brand Marketing Strategies. Here are 10 early market predictions based on top trends and expectations that were trending in the later part of 2019.
Podcasts will take over blog posts
A large number of companies can already be seen investing heavily in podcasts as they are bringing fantastic returns. We expect this trend to grow massively in 2020. It wouldn’t come as a surprise if companies treat podcasts as their primary investment in Content Marketing. Podcasts have certain advantages when compared to blog posts. They are as follows -
-Podcasts can be produced faster than blog posts
-Podcasts are easy to process into different media formats
-Podcasts are very scalable
-The podcast market isn’t oversaturated (yet)
Top brands to cut their advertising spend
We believe that digital advertising for brand building is not effective despite spending millions of dollars in the process.
- Study Reveals Insights On Employee Engagement Trends In Asia
- How Does Car Theft Affect Insurance Premiums – Insurance Rates Go Up?
- Ravsan Media – Digital Marketing Company In Kochi
- Best WordPress Web Design Services In US
- Refining Plates & Filling
- 2020 Ambient Lighting Market Size, Share, Outlook And Growth Opportunities -2026
- Shop Kanjivaram Silk Saree Online | Luxurionworld.com
- Marketing Tips On Social Media Management
- Double Zipper Vintage Clutch Business Wallet For Men
- Costco Auto Insurance Reviews – Discounts, Quotes And Rating On Costco