Do you know that the average landing page conversion rate is somewhere around 2.35%? Only the top 10% sites reach 11.45% or even more! (Source: Impactbnd)
Do you want to enrol yourself among the latter group? If you are checking out this blog, you are already half-way there! As a professional website development company in India, we will guide you to improve your site’s conversion rate.
But before proceeding to improve the conversion rate, let’s take a quick look at how to calculate it in the first place.
Conversion rate is a percentage of website traffic that completes your desired business objective (subscribe to your service, buy a product, and so on).
So, conversion rate = (converted visitors / total visitors) x 100
Now, let’s move on to check how to improve the conversion rate. Stick to the end and thank us later!
- Microsoft Azure Master Online Certification Training
- Resiential & Commercial NA Land in Smart City Dholera Gujarat
- Best Ultra Isolation Transformer Manufacturers in Hyderabad, India
- Swanky Makeup display Stand 18 Grid Acrylic Lipstick Organizer
- Hiring a Nanny Legally | Nanny | Housekeeping – Los Angeles, CA
- Luxury Flats in Electronics City Phase 1
- Get The Best Image Analysing Experience with Image Pro- Asia Imaging
- Deliver business message to customers with an appealing website.
- New technology latest and cheapest car in the world
- Chronic Care Management: How It Benefits Your Practice?