Do you know that the average landing page conversion rate is somewhere around 2.35%? Only the top 10% sites reach 11.45% or even more! (Source: Impactbnd)
Do you want to enrol yourself among the latter group? If you are checking out this blog, you are already half-way there! As a professional website development company in India, we will guide you to improve your site’s conversion rate.
But before proceeding to improve the conversion rate, let’s take a quick look at how to calculate it in the first place.
Conversion rate is a percentage of website traffic that completes your desired business objective (subscribe to your service, buy a product, and so on).
So, conversion rate = (converted visitors / total visitors) x 100
Now, let’s move on to check how to improve the conversion rate. Stick to the end and thank us later!
- Social Media Marketing Agency In Delhi
- Castable Refractory For Furnace
- Stock Future Tips |Stock Trading Tips
- DBCC CHECKDB Job Failed In SQL Server – Repair Corrupt Database
- Global Painting Masking Tapes Market
- Amazon’s IOS App Adds Augmented Reality Feature
- Exhibition Panel – Exhibition Stall/Stand Design Company In Pune
- Meraas Le Pont Apartments At Port De La Mer
- Dimaniyat Island Oman Excursion
- Personality Development Courses Online – Maximize Success Academy