With growing population in the world problem of e waste is also increasing which further leads to different environmental problems. It doesn’t only affect abiotic elements but also biotic elements of environment.
Around 45 million metric tons of e waste is disposed worldwide every year. Only 14% of total e waste is currently recycled. According to the new Global E waste Monitor 2017 report from the United Nations University (UNU), e waste has increased by or 8 percent from 2014 to 2016. That number is expected to rise by 17 percent by 2021, totaling nearly 55 million metric tonnes of e-waste.
- Commercial Property With Rental Income HUB
- Custom Precision Machined Parts By Scharf Precision Engineering
- 33 Holdings Llc Atlanta | Atlanta Real Estate Investments
- Warehouse Space For Rent In Noida 9899920149 | Godown For Rent
- Victor BraveSword 12: The Classic All-Round Racket For Advanced Players
- How Can A WordMark Logo Help Popularize Your Brand
- Hire Software Developer India – Infinijith
- Buy Siemens 5SL52027RC 2 Pole 2 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- OOKAAZ Online Grocery Store
- Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare