"Real-time intelligent data to fuel business insights should come to decision makers, rather than them having to approach finance personnel.
Finance is a crucial support function in any organisation. From achieving regulatory compliance to making potentially irreversible decisions that determine future business direction and priorities, financial data must first and foremost be accurate and insightful to shine the light on new growth opportunities and increase customer and client success.
However, an extensive global survey with over 700 senior finance leaders in global cities including US, UK, and Singapore, has revealed that over a third of respondents spend more time collecting data than analysing it, with 59% of large organisations citing “difficulty extracting data from legacy platforms” as a major challenge to achieving their analytical goals."
- Same Day Agra Tour By Train | Taj Mahal Tour By Train
- Enjoy The Taste Of One Of The Best American Ciders
- Reefer Services In USA
- Acetaldehyde Production Cost Analysis 2019
- How To Create An Ecommerce Website In 5 Simple Steps Using Builderfly
- Top Reasons To Hire Manufacturing Engineering Consulting Services
- Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
- Phone Screen Repair Near Me | Iphone Screen Repair Birmingham AL
- Swimming Pool Filtration Service In Rajasthan
- Mua Xe Tốt – Muaxetot.vn