A Collection in simple terms means when a group of similar things, often a group created by someone is known as a collection. A collection when collected works like a container – it groups multiple similar elements into a single unit. Forming a natural group they can be stored, modify, redeem, recover and communicate aggregate data.
Java provides a collection framework defining several groups and interfaces to represent groups of objects as a single unit. Collection framework is one of the central and fundamental parts of Java programming language.
- IBPS CLERK MAINS GA | 100 MCQs | JANUARY 20 Current Affairs | RBI ASSISTANT | Dr.Pushpak Pandav
- moon sign horoscope | Moon Sign Horoscope 2020
- Keyboard Shortcuts In Computer
- Plots in Dholera Smart City, Plots near ABCD Building Dholera SIR
- 5 Resume Tips for Nurses
- Get Wooden Sculptures – The Majesty Of Lord Pashupatinath by Exotic India Art
- Creative Digital Agency – Cyclops web Tech
- Contact-Us | InfoVision | Global Presence
- Which are the React Native Development Tools?
- Albany County Fasteners