Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is the leading certification and ideal course to study in IT. It helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. This is a 2 day course hosted by Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. Upon passing the CSM exam, you will be recognized as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance.
Introduction to Scrum.
Scrum Roles and Responsibilities.
Agile Requirement Analysis.
Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs.
Sprint Planning, Execution, Review and Retrospectives.
Technical Debt and other pitfalls.
Release planning based on the empirical measurement.
Scrum in multiple team organization.
Key Concepts for CSM Training
Foundations of Agile Thinking - empirical process control, dynamic change and complex adaptive systems.
Understanding the Scrum Framework - overview of the roles, ceremonies, artifacts, tools and techniques of Scrum and the importance
- WHAT ARE BINARY OPTIONS? – HONEST REVIEW 2020
- Why You Must Use An Air Fryer
- Manlift On Rent|Aerial Work Platform Lift|Boom Lift Rental
- Best Paper Pulp Manufacturers In Pulp & Paper Industry
- WHEN WOULD YOU USE A RESPIRATOR?
- Leavein Conditioner Market To Observe Strong Development By 2018 To 2028
- Hire Android App Developer India
- Mail Rewards Club Card Login In – Daily Mail Newspaper The UK
- Digital Marketing Course In Kalkaji South Delhi
- Whats The Best Website Builder For An ECommerce Startup?